Information We Collect
- Personal Information: We may collect your name, contact information, and other identifying information when you register for our program or make a purchase.
- Payment Information: When you make a purchase, we may collect your payment information, including credit card information.
- Health Information: As part of our program, we may collect your health information, such as your dental history and treatment plan.
How We Use Your Information
- We use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you have requested, such as registering you for our program or processing your payment.
- We use your health information to provide you with the appropriate treatment plan and to monitor your progress.
- We may also use your information for research and analysis to improve our program and services.
How We Share Your Information
- We will not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- We may share your information with our partners, such as dental clinics, in order to provide you with the services you have requested.
- We may also share your information as required by law or to protect our rights.
- You have the right to access and correct your personal information at any time.
- You may request that we delete your personal information by contacting us.
- If you have any concerns or questions about our privacy practices, please contact us.
- We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.